The Legitimacy of the Strawman Redemption Process

Some of you might be unsure of the strawman redemption process or even how to go about it but that's okay. We are educating you on the full process and the reason why we all need to capture our strawman. If you choose to follow the information we are sharing, and apply what you learn, you will gain a comprehensive grasp of this process.

It's important to acknowledge that skepticism might surround the legitimacy of the strawman redemption process. Nevertheless, I can assure you that once individuals embark on the journey of completing their UCC-1 and 1Ad forms and submitting them to the Secretary of State's office in their respective states, the impact will become evident. People will inevitably start to take notice, and in some instances, they might even approach you to inquire about your newfound knowledge and the source of your instruction. You are welcome to refer them to my name and the name of our website, as I hold no apprehensions. My faith in God guides me, ensuring my protection, and extending this safeguard to all who partake in this process.

Navigating the strawman redemption process might seem daunting to some, but our goal is to illuminate the path for you. By adhering to the instructions we provide, you can equip yourself with a profound understanding. Despite any reservations others might hold about this process, taking concrete steps, such as completing the UCC-1 and 1AD forms, can yield noticeable outcomes. As your endeavors draw attention, inquiries might arise, and you are encouraged to attribute your knowledge to us and our website without hesitation. Confident in divine guidance from God, I remain steadfast in my commitment to help you in your journey and the protection that accompanies it.

-

NOTE: If you would like to comment or join the active discussion on this post please visit the link below to join 1350 group on American Patriot Social.

https://AmericanPatriotSocial.com/1350/

08/15/2023
1 reply