DAILY GUIDANCE FROM GOD DEVOTIONAL - April 14th, 2024

Sunday, April 14th, 2024 AD / Yom Rishon, 6th of Nisan, 5784 (Hebrew Calendar)

Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually. 1 Chronicles 16:11

Instead of making life-changing decisions on your own, God wants you to seek Him continually so that He can guide your life according to His plan. When you try to make decisions that will change your life without seeking God, you will be interfering with His plan and disrupting any potential blessings He has prepared for you. God knows the entire plan for your life, and He knows what you need and what direction you need to be heading in for His plan for you to unfold exactly as He has designed it. When you try to make changes in your life without consulting God and seeking Him for guidance, you will be wasting precious time trying to figure things out on your own. God wants your life to be enjoyable and filled with meaning and purpose. In order to bring glory to God, you must allow His plan to prosper in your life at all times. When you find yourself struggling to make the right choices and decisions, that is a sign that you need to seek God and allow Him to guide your life on a daily basis.

Life is a journey filled with twists, turns, and moments of uncertainty, but amidst it all, there exists a steadfast source of guidance and wisdom: God. Instead of navigating this intricate path alone, we are called to continually seek Him, inviting His presence into every decision we make. For it is in this surrender that we align ourselves with His divine plan, allowing His hand to orchestrate the intricate details of our lives. When we attempt to forge our own paths, independent of His guidance, we risk veering off course, disrupting the beautiful tapestry He has woven for us. Yet, in His omniscience, God comprehends the intricacies of our journey far beyond our own understanding, knowing precisely the direction we must take for His purpose to unfold. It is not a relinquishing of control, but rather a recognition of His sovereignty, trusting that His plan far surpasses anything we could envision for ourselves. In the moments of indecision and doubt, it is a gentle reminder to turn our gaze heavenward, seeking His wisdom to illuminate the path ahead. For in doing so, we unlock the fullness of life, infused with joy, purpose, and divine alignment. May we embrace this truth wholeheartedly, allowing God's plan to prosper within us, bringing glory to His name in every step we take.

LET'S PRAY: Dear Heavenly Father, today I ask for you to give me the strength to seek You in all choices and decisions I make. Lord, I never want to make a decision without Your guidance that may interfere with the blessings that you have carefully prepared for me. Lord, You know the entire plan for my life; I need to learn to seek you wholeheartedly before making decisions on my own. Lord, I ask that You help me and guide me to live my life with meaning and purpose according to Your plan. Lord, when I am struggling, may I be assured that You will lift me up with Your helping hands of hope and direct the path of my journey according to Your plan for my life. In the name of Jesus Christ, we pray, Amen.

Trevor Winchell

Daily Guidance from God

04/14/2024