My letter to the Supreme Court Regarding Case 22-380...

Supreme Court of the United States
1 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20543

Attn:
Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr.
Associate Justice Clarence Thomas
Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor
Associate Justice Samuel A. Alito, Jr.
Associate Justice Elena Kagan.
Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett
Associate Justice Neil M. Gorsuch
Associate Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh
Associate Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson

RE: Brunson v. Alma S. Adams et al

No.: 22-380

Dear Justices,

This letter is to express my support of the above referenced case. I am concerned the United States has experienced a national security breach and a violation of every citizen's greatest power in a Republic: voting. I ask that you stand against the adherence of foreign and domestic enemies and uphold the supreme law of the land by granting this petition. You truly are in a position that represents a court system greater than the world has ever seen.

I, along with many others, seem to be witnessing our nation being captured, and I am left to wonder if it might be by some of these very respondents. I pray for the right and just outcome, and I am grateful for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Name: Trevor A. Winchell - Date: December 12, 2022

-

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!

Freedom is not free, and it will never be free, it costs us time, effort, commitment, dedication, courage and sacrifice.

America is not great just because we have the opportunity to vote as republican, democrat, or independents etc. America is great because we have the freedom to speak freely, we have the freedom to choose, and we have the freedom to vote according to our morals, our values, and our beliefs and because we have the freedom to have our voices heard as a result of our God-given rights and freedoms according to the United States Constitution.

And anytime that these God-given rights and freedoms are infringed on or threatened, it is a sure sign that tyranny, corruption, and control is present and has set in within our nation.

Without being able to express these God-given rights and freedoms freely without suppression, control, or discrimination is not true freedom. The only way we are going to remain a free country and the only way we are going to be able to continue to experience, express and enjoy these God given freedoms that were given to us by God according to the United States Constitution is to stand up, to be bold, to be courageous and to never back down in this fight for our freedom no matter how difficult it becomes, no matter how unpopular it becomes and no matter the cost or the sacrifice.

It's important to have the mindset that freedom is not something that we earn for our good works or deeds, freedom is a God-given right that is given to every American citizen. But we must also remember that if we do not stand up, if we do not fight with courage and with boldness our God-given rights and freedom could most certainly be taken away from us but only if we allow it to be taken away from us.

This is how we the People can preserve and restore our God-given rights and freedoms. This is how We the People can take back our state this is how we the people can take back our country, by uniting together as like-minded Christian conservative Patriots and standing up and fighting for our God-given rights and freedoms with courage with boldness and by never backing down and by never relenting.

For God and Country
Trevor Winchell
American Patriot Social

12/12/2022
4 replies